Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Genome

1. Upload your movie to your blog. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format. You can also upload it to YouTube and embed it into your posting to save time.]

2. A) Identify your chosen musical genre & B) say why you chose it.
I choose the Jazz because I was able to blend the music easier. Also, I didn't know a whole lot of Jazz. 

3. Describe your process...how did you go about finding your songs and information?
I went by finding everything throw youtube, Kinder, and other sites.

4. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...]
I used Garage band for the first time, practically. I didn't know you could blend music.  

5. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project?
Matching the music with the video.

6. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you?
Mixing the videos most definitely. 

7. Did you decide to use still slides? Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information?
Yes I did because I used it to explain the instruments that are used in Jazz.
8. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted?  
I actually just use it in my Literature class.

9. What new techniques or technology tools did you use in this project that you've never used before?  Be specific.
I used the Volume adjuster in the project to amplify certain music. 

10. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976?[...not just that you cited the information, etc., but how did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I use the project for educational purposes.

11. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not? 
Yeah, well i'm already doing it for my sister graduation party, and I thought it was awesome when it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment