Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charity Letter & Mail Merge

I choose AMGEN as my charity. I choose this company because they gave money to the Japanese people who have experienced great forces of nature. In my first paragraph I grabbed the attention of the audience by saying that the Japanese have suffered and they need help. In this project I learned how to make a contact list in which would merge into the letter. I used different kinds of font to make a signature for my name. I also learned how to use the mail merge process because before this I had no idea what this thing was. The easy part of the project was writing the letter. The hardest part was the merging of the two documents. I realized the night after I had done this project my mom said she was proud of me because she said that she did this project on a daily basis. I did learn that you people use this project at working jobs across America.

No comments:

Post a Comment