Thursday, March 24, 2011






In my project I used all my own pictures in this presentation. In my picture I used a lot of photos of my swim team and I because I love to swim. It is practically my life. I also used food around my house. I put these into my presentation because I love food. Then I added money because I love to go to the mall and shop whenever I get the chance, and I also added pictures of my pets, family, and friends because they are a major part of my life. In this project I learned how to make a movie in iPhoto. Before this project I thought you could only make movies in iMovie. The skills I used were the retouch button and I also used the cropping button. At the hospital before they built the new building they had to show pictures of what the building was going to look like, and how each floor of it was going to be designed, so this is a way to used this technique in present day jobs. Personally I like doing projects that require you to become more involved rather than you relying on the internet. The only thing that isn't mine was the music that was preloaded into the computer, but this is for educational purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment